Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Modern Love: Part I - Tamara


The past 6 months have gone so quickly and I can't believe how much Hopeless has grown since my last update here. I now have a small team of sewing ladies helping me with orders, my sister Domi taking over a lot of admin and management duties, another couple of amazing ladies helping with cutting and with posting - all still from the back room of my house. I've been so overwhelmed in the best possible way with press, orders, and opportunities that are too many too list here - but if you have been following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr you should hopefully be pretty up to date!

Amidst all of this I have been working towards releasing more frequent, smaller, limited edition collections, along with more editorials and images to share here and for the shop. This is the first part of an ongoing series, and I am so excited for all we have planned.

Modern Love: Part I

Photos: Steph Cammarano
Model: Tamara Matecic

Tamara wears Hopeless Lingerie throughout.






























12 comments:

Administrator said...

nice lingerie with a great model
chaviori

DarKScoRpioN said...

Sweet. I wish my wife will put on one of these lingerie for me.

Alexander Silva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul Steve said...

Great Post and Nice Article.All of photos with lingerie are so good and looking hot and sexy I like it.Thanks for sharing.

Generic Actos

Naughty At9 said...

Really very seductive lingerie collection. I Just love it....

buy Lingerie Online will be perfect idea.

Yun Cai said...

The most sexy girl in the world.

http://www.topwedding.com.au/

Sarah Kellett said...

Very Sexy Lingerie, Exclusive Leather Lingerie.

Sarah Kellett said...

Now you can get Cheap Plus Size Lingerie from lingerieleathers.com

dylanwaagner said...

Azzuraa brings minimalist leather goods at fair prices with the preference of design of your choice.

Mark Lee said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

malta lingerie

John Adam said...

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
vibratori online

Jr. Williams said...

I'd like to know how everything is going with this.
bdsm online