Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hopeless Lingerie + Playboy

Very excited to be part of this stunning Playboy shoot! The full series is available through the Playboy iPhone app.

Photography: Lani Lee
Styling: Neva Kaya
MUAH: Melissa Abad
Models: Irina Voronina, Kylie Johnson, Kassie Lyn Logsdon

Hopeless Lingerie items featured in the shoot:
1. Charlotte Knickers
2. Ramona Suspenders
3. Carrie Knickers
4. Megan Garters


Tess S said...

Amazing pictures and beautiful lingerie!!!

lee woo said...

I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!

Barbie Chiu said...

Every woman deserves a man that will love her, understand her and comfort her despite of her flaws and imperfections. True love does not have conditions thus faith and trust. I hope I was able to inspire you with my thoughts if you have some time you can visit my site. Have a nice day always, Cheers!

Cindy Dy said...

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.