Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Night Movie Night


The Godfather of all 80s college movies - Animal House - which is impossible for me to talk about without having this song in my head. This film paved the way for not only films like Revenge of the Nerds, but also the next generation such as Old School and Road Trip. As well as being genuinely really funny, this film also has the whole 60's as seen through the late 70's thing, which if you are familiar with my taste is one of my favourite things ever. There is also some awesome vintage/retro lingerie - I find it really interesting how in the spying scene she is wearing the small garter belt over the big knickers, which for practicality reasons is very odd - but it means you get a good shot of the garter so that makes me happy. I've actually been thinking a lot about garter belts lately, and their relevance today. I know lots of women, especially in the lingerie world swear by them - but for me I just hate wearing them! I still include a couple in my ranges for those that do like them, but I digress. Animal House is great, you should definitely watch it, and did I mention flat Kevin Bacon?





3 comments:

Cristina said...

I'm convinced, I'll watch it! Seems like a great movie for a Friday detox of the week! As for garter belts, I love the look they give but I haven't yet tried one. 2013 will be the year I finally buy a garter belt!

shagor islam said...

Very very impressive!! This blog is really worth reading. It’s really great when you suddenly come across some thing very useful and defined.



dildos
message oil
fetishes
lingerie

shagor islam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.