Monday, November 19, 2012

Behind the Scenes


To be perfectly honest it kind of bothers me when bloggers do the Instagram thing on their blog - it seems so lazy! But I did want to quickly mention that A LOT more behind the scenes type posts are happening over there - to explain why there has been less here. I have been enjoying using Instagram immensely, the ease with which you can update Facebook and Twitter at the same time is a blessing for those of us running all aspects of an online business. I do my best not to repeat too much content - so this post will most likely be one-off - but please follow me over at http://instagram.com/hopelessdinosaurs/ for more of the above. 

In other news I made myself a weekly schedule, and finalised my Social media Strategy - which is heavy on scheduled posts (yes I am talking to you from the future!) in the hope of working smarter rather than working harder, because there are not enough hours in the day for me to possibly do that. I've also been thinking about reviving the Starting From Scratch series in a new format, perhaps weekly snippets of advice or question time? I would really love to hear from you guys about this - please let me know in the comments if it would be a worthwhile thing to do, and also what you would like to know!

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

Adele Psych said...

Just started reading a bit through your 'starting from scratch' series. Love it! Definitely revive it! xo

BarbaraWayne said...

Here, here!