Friday, October 5, 2012

The Death - Part II


As promised, I am very excited to share 'The Death - Part II'! 


One of the greatest things about running your business is the freedom to change the rules, and shake things up as you go along. After shooting Part I, I found myself bursting with all these ideas that I knew could not wait until the next range, because they flowed so naturally from the collection I had just shot. Given also that the original was a different type of exercise than my usual ranges, I decided to follow it up with a sequel. Much like many of my favourite films, I saw no reason why I couldn't have Part I and Part II. 

I am sure you can see that while the subject matter is similar they are still unique, and I am so glad I got to get all of these pieces out of my head and into the store. Most of all I am so grateful for the amazingly wonderful team that helped me put everything together. 

Of course these things always go in waves - and as the lead up to this collection was such a down swing - I have now found myself on this crazily massive upswing, which is of course wonderful but means there is less time for blogging!

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy these pictures, not meaning to toot my own horn - buuuuuuuuut I am totally in love with them. 


Gaby xoxo

Model: Lulu Wagstaffe












4 comments:

Aayla @ mypaintedbird.blogspot.com said...

I want everything!

Sian said...

Stunning. I love every piece. :)

Barbara Wayne said...

This is probably your best work yet! You are inspiring.

Congrats :)

Barbara Wayne said...

This is probably your best work yet! You are inspiring.

Congrats :)