Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Top 5 - by Gaby


I was talking with a friend the other day about how awesome Goldie Hawn is, and we got to thinking about how today there just doesn't seem to be any actresses that compare to the generation we grew up with. Could it just be part of getting older? Or romantic nostalgia? But we really struggled to think of any current ones who are even in the same league as these amazing women. 

So that inspired me to put together a little Top 5 of my favourite actresses, and some of their films. It was a tough list to make - love to hear your Top 5's, and seriously who is even in this ball park nowadays?!

5. Diane Keaton - Annie Hall, The Godfather, Father of the Bride
4. Patricia Arquette - True Romance, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
3. Susan Sarandon - Thelma & Louise, Dead Man Walking, Witches of Eastwick, The Hunger
2. Meryl Streep - The Deer Hunter, Death Becomes Her, The River Wild
1. Goldie Hawn - Overboard, HouseSitter, Shampoo

Gaby xoxo


6 comments:

Siboney2046 said...

Susan Sarandon is one of my favorite!

Nina said...

Sigourney Weaver is in my top 5 for sure

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Oh man I LOVE Sigourney Weaver too but she is going to feature in another list at some point - something to do with favourite sci-fi actresses!

Margarita Bloom said...

LOVE all these!! Oh my I adore Sigourney Weaver!! I love Overboard with Goldie and Witches of Eastwick is like one of my ultimate fav movies! Susan rocks in that one. Great picks. We like a lot of the same movies too. Super super excited to get my lovely lingerie!!! *wink*

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Thanks Regina!! They should be with you any day now!! :)

Constance said...

I love the pics you chose!!! There are the best!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/