I was talking with a friend the other day about how awesome Goldie Hawn is, and we got to thinking about how today there just doesn't seem to be any actresses that compare to the generation we grew up with. Could it just be part of getting older? Or romantic nostalgia? But we really struggled to think of any current ones who are even in the same league as these amazing women.
So that inspired me to put together a little Top 5 of my favourite actresses, and some of their films. It was a tough list to make - love to hear your Top 5's, and seriously who is even in this ball park nowadays?!
5. Diane Keaton - Annie Hall, The Godfather, Father of the Bride
4. Patricia Arquette - True Romance, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
3. Susan Sarandon - Thelma & Louise, Dead Man Walking, Witches of Eastwick, The Hunger
2. Meryl Streep - The Deer Hunter, Death Becomes Her, The River Wild
1. Goldie Hawn - Overboard, HouseSitter, Shampoo