Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Top 5 - by Gaby






Another Top 5 by me this week. Been so busy I haven't had time to organise friends to guest post! Anyway, I've been out of action all day with some sort of back injury, and had a miserable day on the couch. I can't bear sitting still, I'm used to multitasking and being busy all day. So the day wasn't a total waste I took some pictures of my Top 5 favourite VHS covers in my collection. Some of these are brilliant films, some not so much. I've always wanted to shoot a collection and overlay text like this, to make them look like old video covers. One day!

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

harbourmaster said...

Ashamed to say I haven't seen any of these! Brazil has been on the list for a long time.

A video-style shoot would be awesome!

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Seriously?! Brazil & Videodrome are really really good. The others are cheesy B-Grade good. Rocktober Blood is awful awful, but has a few good moments!