Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Break


This year has been so full of ups and downs, and I don't see any change in that rhythm anytime soon. I spent the weekend with Nick at my family's beach house, and even though it was so quick I am so grateful to have had the chance to escape the city, and all the craziness of my life at the moment. There is just something about this beach that gets to me, it is always so stormy, enormous, humbling, frightening, being there just makes me question who I am, and what is the point of it all. If anything was gathered from my short trip it was that I definitely need to spend more time outside, I miss it already. Hope you enjoy the few pictures I took. 

Gaby xoxo








1 comment:

harbourmaster said...

Gaby these photos are excellent! Moody & cinematic, I love seeing the beach in that way.