Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Night Movie Night


After watching this on VHS with my sister earlier this week, I knew it was the perfect thing to share on the blog. So perfect that I actually took photos of the television, because I couldn't find any decent copies or screenshots online. I am actually really excited I figured out how to do this, I have so many awesome VHS! Anyway - Overboard is an 80s gem, cheesy romantic comedy, they just don't make movies like this anymore! 

Starring: Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell 
Year: 1987
Director: Kurt Russell
Genre: Comedy
What it's about: An adopted/stolen mother/wife
Awesome outfit rating: 10/10
Watch with: Someone you grew up with 
Watch if you like: Big, House-sitter 
Watch when: You are feeling a little down on your luck
Eat: PB & J Sandwiches
Drink: Beer 
Good Movie/Bad Movie/Good Bad Movie: Good Bad Movie

Gaby xoxo



1 comment:

Hannah said...

I flipping love this film, have a soft spot for Goldie x