Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Night Movie Night


I am just going to come right out and say it, I think The NeverEnding Story might just be my all-time favourite film. Not sure how it fares for those who didn't grow up with it - but I appreciate it on a whole new level now that I am older. I am dying to print fabrics using the the scenery and backgrounds to make knickers with. 

What is your favourite childhood film?

Starring: Noah Hathaway, Barret Oliver
Year: 1984
Director: Wolfgang Petersen
Genre: Adventure, Family
What it's about: A Rock Eater, a Luck Dragon, and a Princess
Awesome Outfit Rating: 9/10
Watch with: Childhood friends and family
Watch if you like: The Dark Crystal, Where The Wild Things Are
Watch when: Quiet nights at home
Eat: Sandwiches
Drink: Juice Boxes/Primas
Good Movie/Bad Movie/Good Bad Movie: Good Movie

Gaby xoxo
 

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Mine too! This is the movie I remember being the most touched by as a kid and I still love it.