Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Project


For the longest time I have been obsessed with red and pink. These weeks project is little more than a celebration of that fact!

1. Heathers - Definitely makes my Top 5 favourite films. The use of colour in this film is so great.
2. The photography of Richard Mosse
3. Anemones - another obsession of mine is sea life - anything under the sea

And so with these inspirations in mind I used what little I had left of this beautiful pink lace, and trimmed with the strap detail I am also obsessed with at the moment, and finished with some cute red and pink flowers I found during my Indonesia trip. The 'Lola' playsuit/garter tank is one of a kind - if anyone is interested in alternate colourways or sizes let me know, and I will take pre-orders. 


Gaby xoxo



6 comments:

angelaseeangelablog said...

Amazing- as usual!

XXASAB
http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

Siboney2046 said...

So pretty idea!

esme and the lane way said...

Absolutely amazing. I love seeing how your inspirations turn into something new. It's quite amazing.

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Thank you so much! xoxo

Claire said...

Fabulous inspiration, this is truly charming. It's amazing how evocative and provocative the use of colour can be! :)

Estelle said...

It's beautiful! Will you be making a matching brief?