Thursday, May 3, 2012

Knicker of the Week 3.5.12

As noted in my previous post - things are being shaken up a bit around here - and I want to introduce something new. I hope to make this blog into something a little more exciting, a little bigger, and a little more of a community. To mark this occasion I want to introduce a new weekly feature - Knicker of the Week! I look at SO MUCH lingerie on a day to day basis - I really don't know why it's taken me so long to hatch this idea.


I saw these knickers a few weeks ago and seriously cannot get them out of my head. Perfectly romantic creamy silk, and one of the prettiest trims I have ever seen. 

Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

Fydez said...

I love it too! So irresistible.

I totally love your blog. I want to sew knickers too- hope one day you can show a diy or a video! *I'll be waiting*

One of my fave blogs now. :D

X

Stace said...

Ah that floral embroidery on the edge is so so so pretty!!
I really need to invest in some pretty knickers like these :)

x Stace
tee+fame

Diana Nuland van said...

Lovely knickers.
Those sweet roses.

Claire said...

LOVE!!!! You're right, the trim really is incredibly pretty. These will be my pay day treat :D Thanks!