Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Night Movie Night


This week on Friday Night Movie Night - Night of the Creeps. This falls into my favourite category of films - B Grade horror comedy from the 80s, and I can't believe I hadn't seen it before this week. Not only are there some great 80s lingerie moments, its also really funny and has some heart.



Starring: Jason Lively (From other such brilliant films as European Vacation)
Year: 1986
Director: Fred Dekker (Also directed The Monster Squad, another great 80s B Grade)
Genre: B Grade Horror Comedy
What it's about: Alien leeches that turn people into zombies during pledge week in the 80s  
Awesome Outfit Rating:  7 out of 10
Watch with: Your boyfriend
Watch if you like: Evil Dead, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Fright Night
Watch when: You need a good laugh
Eat: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Drink: Cheap wine 
Good Movie/Bad Movie/Good Bad Movie: Really Good Bad Movie

Gaby xoxo 

3 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

I haven't seen this but it looks like something I'd enjoy! Maybe once I've got through all the James Spader films I can find, I'll seek this one out. :)
-Andi x

ourdailydress said...

"What it's about: Alien leeches that turn people into zombies during pledge week in the 80s "

SOLD! I'm off to rent it.

Lauren said...

i love those grade b horror movies-reminds me of childhood sleepovers and staying up all night being so scared to fall asleep!!

love pink and red combo, too!

-Lauren
http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/