Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Night Movie Night


This week on Friday Night Movie Night - Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael. A totally underrated Winona Ryder film. 

Starring: Winona Ryder, Jeff Daniels
Year: 1990
Director: Jim Abrahams
Genre: Coming of age, drama, comedy
What it's about: The colour pink, being an outcast.   
Awesome Outfit Rating:  7 out of 10
Watch with: Your sister
Watch if you like: Pretty In Pink, Mermaids
Watch when: You feel like a misfit
Eat: Any kind of pink candy
Drink: Pink Lemonade 
Good Movie/Bad Movie/Good Bad Movie: Debatable - but I'm leaning towards this actually being a Good Movie.

Gaby xoxo

7 comments:

Siboney2046 said...

She was so pretty with that dress!

Kailey said...

I discovered your blog after Caitlin Shearer mentioned her 5 Favorites post on her own blog, and it is so gorgeous! I absolutely love your posts so far, and this movie is going on my "to-watch" list <3

Hannah said...

Oh this film looks right up my street I flipping love winona x

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Thanks so much Kailey!

:)

Andi B. Goode said...

I've wanted to see this film since I found out where that bedroom is from. I think you told me when I asked on Tumblr?!
-Andi x

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Yes I did Andi!! The whole thing is actually on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB9InV5yrEg

:)

bronny said...

I love this movie! Especially Roxy's bedroom. I think I watched it about 400 times as a kid