Sunday, April 29, 2012

Changes


As much as I do love sewing, is nice having some other outlets. I've been thinking a lot about how I can incorporate more surface decoration, drawing and painting into Hopeless pieces, as that is where my roots really are. So I've been allowing myself a little experimentation time, and I love it. Many changes are afoot in the Hopeless world, and I'm really hoping this will be a big part of the future. Currently facing some pretty big challenges, mainly in relation to the fact that I am not a business person, I am an artist, but I am running a business. This week has been a little rough, here is hoping things are back on the up-swing!

Gaby xoxo



6 comments:

ADELE PSYCH said...

I totally understand the artist/business frustration. Looks cool what your experimenting with though :) xo

NeverEverEmma said...

Good luck with the changes Gaby. I know how it feels too. Wouldn't it be nice to just have someone to take care of all the business stuff and leave us to the creating!

Andi B. Goode said...

Good luck, Gaby! It all sounds exciting :)
-Andi x

Gaby - Hopeless Lingerie said...

Thanks so much Adele, Emma and Andi, its really appreciated! <3 <3 <3

LittleFrances said...

Keep your head up - what you've built is great!

la-chauve-souris said...

I'm in my second year of studying Fashion Contour/lingerie design at the London College of Fashion, I really love the changes you've made to your blog as I love seeing the processes other designers go through to get the end product!
Your blog is very interesting and inspiring to me.
Zoe