Sunday, January 1, 2012

Stephen Shore for Another Magazine


Last night I saw a banana ride a bicycle with fireworks strapped to to it ride into a swimming pool. Safe to say 2011 went out with a bang and I am ridiculously excited for everything 2012 holds.

I am posting this editorial of course because it is pretty but also because it basically sums up entirely how I want to dress for the year ahead.  In the new year I plan on living in vintage dresses, investing in quality pieces that will last me longer than a few months (trying to stay away from ASOS, Topshop and the likes), not buying any more black clothes, and getting fit enough that I feel comfortable in a swimsuit and cut offs. I'm not one to usually make resolutions but on a personal level that's what I'm hoping for. I also want to very slowly introduce some day-wear pieces into the Hopeless range - I've had some ideas bumping around in my head for months now so it would be great to be able to represent my brand a little more in everyday life. Obviously I can't go around showing everyone my knickers so I think it will be nice to have some separates and dresses to compliment the underwear. 

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I keep making the same promise to stick to vintage, need to keep to it this year! Beautiful editorial x

Jo said...

Ohh, the editorial is so amazing <3 I love love love the mustard dress! Gorgeous!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog