Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meg Meldrum for Hopeless Lingerie


I feel incredibly spoiled today - as I get to see two sets of pictures featuring Hopeless! I couldn't wait to share the above picture, shot by Meg Meldrum today at my parents place and around Canterbury gardens. We styled a combination of our own clothes with Hopeless pieces (Omega Knickers pictured here), and managed to get through I think 12 outfits?! Meg takes such beautiful photos - have a look at her blog here - and I am sure I will have more to share very soon! The lovely Elise Hull did a beautiful job with make-up too - the lips seemed to miraculously change between pink and red depending on what outfit we dressed Shannon in - pretty handy!

Gaby xoxo
 
 

1 comment:

angelaseeangelablog said...

Cannot wait to see more! Amazing!

Belated happy new year!
XXASAB
New post Camel meets fox