Some things I have been enjoying this week, and things I enjoy just in general.
1. A red version of the 'Betty Knickers'. Get your own here.
2. John Willie's miniature book 'Bizarre'.
3. Very tiny Tim Burton merchandise. My house is covered in his little creatures.
4. Freddy, I always enjoy Freddy.
5. Perfect little vintage skeleton earrings I found for an absolute steal on Etsy.
6. VHS horror. I especially love the previews before and after these old movies.
And overall I have been really enjoying taking photos, and my red lace dress that served as a backdrop.
I posted the last of the international Christmas orders yesterday, and now have a frantic couple of weeks ahead getting all the Australia orders done. Somewhere in there I have organised a couple of photoshoots too, so lots of exciting things to look forward too!
Also wanted to give a quick shout-out and thank you to the lovely Lady Melbourne, for including a pair of Hopeless Knickers in her Christmas Gift Guide, and also a reminder to check out Miss Greens Advent Calender Competition - she is giving away a green/eco friendly gift every day in the lead up to Christmas (including some Hopeless!)