One thing I don't do enough is make my own Hopeless knickers - I spend all my days sewing orders for customers and when I get time to relax the last thing I want to do is sew for myself! But in the interest of road testing I have been trying to do it much more frequently. One item I do wear frequently is the 'Jeanne' Knickers. They have been really popular since I first released them over a year ago, and I have gotten great feedback about them. However one thing I have found is that given my hips are quite a bit bigger than my waist, the elastic I was using was stretched to capacity going over my hips - and taking these knickers on and off was actually not as easy as I wanted it to be for 'comfy' knickers. (As opposed to sexy ones that you put up with being difficult for how they look!)
I decided to replace the waist elastic with a much stretchier elastic, so when taking these knickers on and off there isn't that same difficulty. I've also added a few new colour-ways, which will soon be joined by matching tops in the next couple of weeks.