Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Beach


I was lucky enough to spend Saturday and Sunday at my Aunty and Uncle's holiday house in Sorrento, and found one of the most breathtaking beaches I have ever seen. Above are a few of my favourite pictures, but I have a full album HERE on Flickr if you want to see more! These breaks are never long enough, I wish I lived somewhere like this where the air smells clean and you are surrounded by nature. City living can be depressing sometimes! I suppose though living in Melbourne I am lucky enough that beaches and forests are not too far away. At the moment I am really hankering for a tropical holiday, dream destination would have to be the Carribean. Where you longing to go at the moment?

Gaby xoxo


4 comments:

Megan Missfit said...

oh god, anywhere warm and sunny! I'm thinking Bora Bora, I've always wanted to stay in one of those over-water bungalows :)

Amber Blue Bird said...

So jealous. The beach seams like a distant memory at this point.


Stop by & enter my giveaway!

MrJeffery said...

amazing images!

Michelle's Style File said...

Beautiful pics!
x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY