Saturday, September 3, 2011

New work by Vlad Savin



I've been meaning to share these for a while - beautifully feminine shots by Vlad Savin. See more at his website here.


I know I say this pretty much every post but things are just getting more and MORE busy! Can't believe its been so long since the last post - I love blogging so much but I have just been working so hard at filling orders there is little time for anything else. I have also had quite a few events and parties to go to, which is keeping me away from the internet - which is actually a really good thing! The most exciting thing is a new partnership with a very special lady - which will see structured shape-wear in the Hopeless store very soon. When I started this business structure was something so important to me, but given that I have had such success with the simpler sleepwear pieces I seem to be following that route more so than I originally planned. This has meant I have such little time to actually work on developing patterns to suit a bigger bust. But anyway, enough of this ramble, have to get back to these orders!!

Gaby xoxo

1 comment:

Diana 'poetsie' said...

Lovely pics. Lingerie is stunning.