Friday, July 8, 2011

Ashley Camisole in White Chiffon


Photo: Gaby Adamidis
Model: Lulu Wagstaffe
Outfit: Hopeless Lingerie

I recently had an order for the Ashley Camisole in white and thought it was much too pretty to miss a picture opportunity, so the wonderful Lulu popped over this morning on her way to a casting and we had a 10 minute shoot. The camisole took me 7 hours to make - 6 of those hours are spent hand-sewing the hundreds of chiffon petals. I actually quite enjoy this kind of detail work, and think I might have to include more such things in future ranges. I feel like most of what I have been making lately has been the simple jersey stuff - very practical but quite as dreamy as this one here! I also sneaked (snuck?!) in a pair of knickers from the new range - which is only a few weeks away. 

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

riotersbloc said...

Dreamy is the right word! Just love it! :)

Gaby and Jane said...

Thank you !

Gaby xo