Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


It was my birthday on the 24th June and here are some of the treasures I got from friends and family. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by people who know me so well - pretty much all my loves are covered here!

So many exciting things are in the works in Hopeless land - there really are not enough hours in the day. To give you an insight I am working on releasing the new range, organising sewing help so orders won't take so long to ship, a shape-wear range designed for girls with a bigger bust, latex, limited edition colourways, a new web store and so much more!! Here is hoping I can organise myself well enough to keep it all running smoothly!

Gaby xoxo

9 comments:

benddownboutique said...

happy belated birthday! i'm excited to see what you've yet to unveil with the shop :)

Hannah said...

Where is the shot of Joan Crawford from? Very excited to hear you are creating for the bigger busted ladies! Happy Birthday x

Miss Katie said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! The book in the first shot, what is that? It looks fascinating :)

Gaby and Jane said...

The lingerie/pin up pictures are from a book called 'Seduction' by Caroline Cox and the others are from the 'Horror Cinema' book which is a Taschen publication :)

Gaby xo

Gaby and Jane said...

Oh except the architecture pictures - they are from a book about Frank Lloyd Wright by Philip Wilkinson

xoxo

quietandsmalladventures said...

good luck and happy, happy birthday!!

frankufotos Lingerie said...

Nice gifts from nice friends - Happy Belated!

Hannah said...

Thanks will add them to my ever expanding amazon wish list!

harbourmaster said...

Bring on the latex! I am seriously excited to see what you'll do with it.