Sunday, May 22, 2011

Layering


Love the styling and layering in these shots. Found via Jannike Viveka,

The business of general life has gotten in the way of regular blogging lately - but also I have been exploring and soul searching about what I want this blog to be. Thinking about my favourite blogs - they are mostly filled with original content, so in turn I have been wanting to feature more original content here. As much as I would love to have a new photo-shoot or new styles to put up here every week the truth is the majority of my time is spent filling orders, and organising photo-shoots is expensive and time-consuming! Sadly I was not blessed with the genes of a lingerie model so that is out of the question - but I am thinking harder about ways to maximise original content here. 

Possibly ironic that this comes with a reblogged post - but inspiration is okay too, I just want this blog to be more original. I would honestly appreciate feedback from my regular readers, or those passing by as well - what sort of posts do you enjoy most here? What would you like to see more of? Perhaps a challenge for me?! 

Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

Little Frances said...

I love the starting from scratch series. Would be great to see those a bit more often...

Laurie said...

I love your blog! Would love to see more stuff about your lines or development or the actual construction of the lingerie. I love your inspiration posts too though!

Vintage Hippo said...

I truly love all your posts, your blog has quickly become one of my all time favorites!