Monday, April 4, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Things have been absolutely hectic lately, working on wholesale orders, custom orders, marketing plans and the new range - lots of exciting things in the pipeline but feeling a little overwhelmed at the same time! Behind the scenes shots of a few things I am working on, its exciting to be starting to sell some of the new range too. As a special thank you to my readers here who I feel like I have neglected lately - enter the code SPOKES at checkout on http://hopelesslingerie.bigcartel.com for 20% off until 9pm tonight!

Gaby xoxo

1 comment:

LittleFrances said...

I was looking at your previous posts and just thought you should know its not obvious that the 'mirror' pieces also come in black. maybe a few photos at least on a mannequin?

...just a thought x