Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Mirror at The Butterfly Club


A few shots from the little show we put together at The Butterfly Club in South Melbourne on Saturday night. Plenty more shots in the Facebook album here. Huge huge thank you to everyone who made it down, I hope you had fun, and I will definitely do another before the year is through!!

All things in the Hopeless world are going swimmingly, things are growing faster than I ever imagined. Orders are piling up though so I best get back to the sewing machine - sorry to everyone who is waiting I am going as fast as I can!!

Photos 1 & 3: Alice Giblin
Photo 2: Jane Daly
Photo 4: Marianne Rutherford at Esme & The Laneway

Gaby xoxo

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

Gorgeous lingerie...and those shots with the long time exposure are works of art in themselves...congrats!

rachel / Red Lips Vintage said...

I looked through all the facebook photos and they are all so amazing! The girls, the garments, and double/triple exposures..so good. It all looks like so much fun. Cheers to growth!

Amber Blue Bird said...

the lingerie is amazing, very daring but still wearable

esme and the lane way said...

Gorgeous lingerie and show – congratulations! I look forward to the next one :) Love your work x

Dorota said...

Hi,I really love your blog,
very inspiring!
I have starting blogging as well,please visit me:

www.jewellerybijou.com

thanks
Dorota

Miss Woody said...

love it !