Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photography by Vlad Savin


Here are a few shots from a recent shoot with Vlad Savin, amazingly styled by Maddison Pitt - I love how she put everything together with vintage bits and pieces. More to come soon!

The bridal range I am working on is about 2/3rds finished, we will hopefully be shooting it in the next few weeks and have it all in store not long after that. 

I am still attempting my crazy juggling act of 4 different jobs, and I just took on some freelance design work to boot! Its all a bit crazy but I am so busy  there is little time to stress or worry about things. I just have to do it!!

Gaby xoxo

Photo: Vlad Savin
Model: Tara McIvor and Avalon Westcott
MUA: Sarah Devine
Stylist: Maddison Pitt

5 comments:

Little Darling* said...

gorgeous work! congrats! x

Tofu said...

great pictures !

http://andthespidersfrommars.blogspot.com/

isha said...

Stunning!

Viki said...

You are a SUPERWOMEN!

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks so much!

More to come + colour edits too!!

Gaby xo