Friday, February 11, 2011

Mimi Holliday and some random mutterings


So besotted with this entire collection! Its a shame none of the bras will fit me (perils of an E cup) but I might squeeze into some of those knickers!

Seeing an article about Damaris Evans many years ago in a Nylon magazine was one of those defining moments in my life - I don't know if it was a turning point or just a big milestone for my big lingerie journey, but I will never forget the article and the set of knickers and a bra that took me beyond fashion and just showed me something more. Its hard to describe it but I guess I am feeling a little sentimental about my hopes and dreams for my own brand Hopeless. It has taken me further than I have ever imagined but there is still such a long way to go. 

I am about 2 thirds of the way through the next little bridal range and am really hoping it will be the best received yet. A little party is in the works too - as long as I can keep juggling it all! This post is a bit random but I am feeling a little out of sorts - facing a big scary decision - but its onwards and upwards! Ignore my ramblings and enjoy some pretty pictures of knickers and bras!

Gaby xoxo

5 comments:

Fran said...

tell me about it! Can't get anything in a FF cup. Her lingerie i so cute though

Lola Devlin said...

big scary decision?! Life decision or biz decision. I have a feeling I'm in the same boat when it comes to a biz decision...and that for me is to possibly start sourcing some little sewing fairies...but golly am I fighting against it! Hope its all okay! xx

summer said...

What I can say is "love it"!

JLTFK said...

The pictures and garments are so beautiful! Oh and so are yours! I had a look at your store and I think I want EVERYTHING! I'll get something as soon as I find my measuring tape for sizing. I live in Melbourne too, will everything be sent in the post or via courier?

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks!

Everything is sent via Australia Post :)

Gaby xo