Monday, January 31, 2011

Hopeless Lingerie at Faire Frou Frou and a Sneak Peek!


Recently I delivered a small wholesale order to the incredible Faire Frou Frou boutique in California - the store is internationally recognised and carries only the most beautiful lingerie, so for Hopeless to be amongst such a wonderful collection of pieces is truly an honour! Imagine my surprise then when I popped over to the Faire Frou Frou blog - to see some Hopeless in the window display for Valentines Day! Thrilled to the core barely describes it!! You can see the Ashley Playsuit, Cheryl Bra and Garter, and Sophie Knickers in the picture.

Also on the bottom left is a little Sneak Peek - my first completed sample for the new bridal range! Hopefully this will be released in early March - though I have quite a bit to do before then!

Gaby xoxo

1 comment:

wikigirl said...

Congratulations! There boutique is gorgeous :)