Monday, December 20, 2010

Volume


I have started preparing for the next range due for February next year, and I am really interested in exploring volume a little more. I usually work with such small pieces but I think it would be nice to have a couple of larger scale ideas. 

Everything is HECTIC right now, amongst Christmas shopping, job hunting (still looking for something part-time) and house hunting the orders keep on coming in and wholesale orders are piling up too. Its wonderful to have so much to do but at the same time I am making a concerted effort to make sure I am not overwhelmed, taking breaks when I need a break, and looking after myself. If I want this business to last I have to make sure I don't burn out! Plus my sewing always suffers when I am stressed, so it is much better to take a break than rush through it all in my opinion. 

I am really excited for Christmas and spending time with the family, I won't get much of a break but even a very small one will be very appreciated. I wanted to take this chance as well to thank everyone who visits the blog here, especially everyone who comments, it means so much! I wish everyone all the best for holidays, and hope you all get lots of wonderful presents!! 

Gaby xoxo

1 comment:

Woven Labels said...

I had fun reading your article and your designs are fantastically awesome!I was very much inspired with your designs for they look so great and beautiful. I'm following of your related links and learning so much from your site and your page!