Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Labels and Masks


I've had a bit of an up and down saga with my labels. Often I don't put a label in garments at all as they are custom made and the size is kind of irrelevant. I haven't been able to find an affordable or suitable option for silk woven labels as yet, and I really don't want to put a scratchy synthetic label in an expensive silk garment. So in the meantime I have come up with this solution that I think is a pretty compromise - a loop of silk or cotton ribbon to cover the size label. 

I have also been making a lot of orders for sleep masks lately, and I like how things look in multiples!

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

DitzyRedhead said...

that seems like a fantastic idea! They look beautiful any way you look at it....

marcelle
peppermintpink.etsy.com

Tracey said...

Ohhh ... I adore those masks (and after looking through your store, pretty much everything else too!).

xx