Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back from a little break


Longest I have gone without a post in a long time, not intentionally though I have just been so busy! Between shopping for presents, cooking Christmas dinner, sewing orders, working extra shifts at the 'day job', catching up with old friends in town for holidays, I have had very little internet time, which honestly I really needed. Despite being offline for most of the past week I have still been selling things and getting comments and quite a bit of traffic on the blog and both shops which is comforting, just knowing that things continue without my relentless refreshing, tweeting and facebooking!

Definitely hoping I can be less of a slave to this computer in the new year! When things do calm down I am looking to forward to photographing some special presents and sharing some other bits and pieces from the holidays, but in the meantime here are some images I like at the moment. 

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

felix and lily said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a lovely break :) xo

Clare said...

glad to have you back, but also very glad you got a good break. Hope you had a wonderful christmas