Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jonathan Leder Photography




I have posted a few Jonothan Leder photos before without knowing, and have so many images saved in various folders so I was very excited to finally stumble across his website and realise where they had came from. I love this style of photography, it is often replicated but rarely done this well. He shoots 35mm and polaroid, so I believe there is no editing. I have so much more respect for photographers who photograph in the 'old fashioned' way - in contrast to this sort of thing - http://www.msethjones.com/rollovers/ - which I have so many ethical issues with. I would much rather see the imperfections.


Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love that he doesn't edit his photos! I really liked the photos you chose to blog, as well!

Miss Woody said...

perfect pictures! everything I love in it!