Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEW Hopeless Lingerie - The Fourth Range - 'THE HUNTED'









I am so incredibly excited to show these shots from the fourth Hopeless Lingerie range - 'The Hunted'.

The range was based on Sam Raimi's 'Evil Dead' and 'Evil Dead 2'. I took inspiration from the evil force that races through the forest, the wood grain of the haunted log cabin and of buckets of blood featured in the films. These ideas were subtly woven into every piece - to create a collection that was both haunting and beautiful. 

I am forever in debt to my incredible team for helping me achieve this vision. Jo Duck - photography, Lulu Wagstaffe - model, Sarah Lea Cross - make up and hair, Dominique Adamidis - assistant, chef, runner & decision making helper.

This is a small selection of many more to come over the next week - I will be listing styles in both the Etsy and Big Cartel stores from Monday onwards, along with more pictures!

**If you would like to re-post these pictures - please make sure you link back to here and credit all involved**

Gaby xoxo

Hopeless Lingerie 'The Hunted'
Photos: Jo Duck
Model: Lulu Wagstaffe
MUAH: Sarah Lea Cross
Assistant: Dominique Adamidis

8 comments:

The Diva's Polish said...

Oh my, just exquisite! Stunning colours, beautiful. Now my diet begins in earnest ;)

Pawi Macarena said...

ohmygosh.
sometimes lingerie is so gorgeous :)!

Amber Blue Bird said...

wow these photos are amazing and the lingerie is divine

Laurie said...

wowsers. the new collection is gorgeous.

m.fay said...

the photo in front of the fireplace is amazing! the lingerie is beautiful!!!

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

harbourmaster said...

I love the range! And the shoot! And Lulu (whom I dressed at MSFW and wanted to tell that she is perfect in your shoots but thought that might be a bit creepo haha). Also, BEST INSPIRATION EVER! My boyfriend will be thoroughly impressed!

anita-banana said...

Beautiful!!!
I love the picture too.

lacee swan said...

love these photographs!