Monday, October 25, 2010

Bunny Yeager - How to Photograph the Figure


I found these two very amazing magazines/books at an old book store near my house. I have no idea if they are valuable or not, I didn't pay much but in my opinion they should have been a lot more! For the amount of time I spend op/thrift shopping, at markets, second hand stores - you don't see this kind of thing very often. Full of pin-up girls and beautiful vintage lingerie. 

The book store also had a huge cinema section - I was tempted to spend a lot more but will have to spread it over a few weeks I think!

Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

esme and the lane way said...

Wow, amazing! Great find indeed :) I wouldn't mind getting a few tips from those hehe

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

Beautiful.

Andi B. Goode said...

Boy. They ARE great finds! =D
-Andi x

abigailic said...

They are certainly inspirational!