Thursday, September 23, 2010

Behind the Scenes



This should explain my absence and lack of posts over the past little while - I have been very busily preparing the 4th Hopeless range - 'The Hunted'. 

We drove up to Walhalla on Tuesday night and spent the evening taking pictures, and got up early to shoot the other half of the range during the day. It was a tiny little place and I am so incredible excited about the shots we got - I cannot WAIT to release the real pictures! But I have a few other exciting things to organise first so it is going to be about a month before it is officially released. 

In the meantime I have these 'Behind the Scenes' pictures, and also a mini-range to release in the next few days. 

Gaby xoxo
 

6 comments:

harbourmaster said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see the finals!

Simone (from Ammiki) said...

Oh I remember you asking about for a location on dust I think.

OMG! This is just the type of cottage I imagined, talk about when there's a will there's a way.

This looks like an awesome shoot. Can't wait to see the final designs. I will have to remember to come back and visit.

Fat Aus said...

these photos look so amazing, i can't wait to see the rest

PinkBow said...

oh these are so so beautiful

The Diva's Polish said...

Gosh, your pictures are stunning. Love the red all in one and I agree with harbourmaster - can't wait to see the finals!

planettreasures said...

What a lovely place.
And I'm sure your new range will do really well.