Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Naked Lunch and Beehives


1. Waterfall and Green Pool from my New Zealand trip. Photos by me. 
2. Film stills from David Crononberg's Naked Lunch. Very bizarre but very incredible film. I love it when every frame could be a beautiful photograph. 
3. First two model pictures by Jimmy Backius for Elle Sweden.
4. Second two model pictures by Matt Irwin for Vogue Russia. 

I have been experimenting with beehives and faux bangs in my hair lately, its really tricky! But hopefully with some practice I may actually be able to leave the house wearing a nice 60s beehive. Last time I tried Nick laughed at me, so there may have to be a few more goes yet!

Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

esme and the lane way said...

aw, no laughing hehe! Faux bangs just take a little practice, and then you'll wonder what was so hard in the first place :) Don't give up!

I am going to start experimenting with beehives, too :) I think Super Kawaii Mana has a tut for them, so I will look for that... I love beehives!

Gorgeous collection of pics, as usual! xxx

Gaby and Jane said...

Yeah I think I just need the right hair product, and also make sure I smooth out my fuzzy curls!

Gaby xoxo