Monday, June 21, 2010

Bustier and Sneak Peek


I have been busily working on new patterns over the past couple of weeks, and have ordered my fabric too so hopefully the new range will be ready for photographing in a month or so. The picture of the bustier is from an unknown source - if anyone can help let me know! The bottom pictures are a few of my very first drapings, I am sure they will end up looking very different in actual fabric and with trims but still when I look at these I feel like I have accomplished something!

My hand is feeling much better which is great, but I seem to have done something to my back which is incredibly annoying! I know its to do with how much time I spend hunched over a sewing machine/needle and thread. I am hoping a good combination of physio and pilates will help me stay in good shape. 

Gaby xoxo

5 comments:

Ligeia said...

Glad to read your hand is better!!

Cannot wait to see the new collectioN!

xoox

Peliroja said...

Hello Gaby, you can find the original picture here: http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/b--Trendspiration-layers-of-lingerie-4157.html

Le Cerf Noir said...

This will be amazing!

esme and the lane way said...

wow, I love that bustier! Looking forward to seeing your finished goodies soon :)

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

what a pretty post! i can't wait to see what develops with your patterns...so far i like what i see!
xox alison