Monday, May 10, 2010

Progress in Colour


Its been a while since I have done one of these sort of posts, mostly because I have been so busy trying to actually get the sewing done! My house is covered in piles and piles of cutting, and there is still so much more to do! It's pretty much all accessories at the moment, the new lingerie is only in its beginning stages, and I haven't really been pushing the older stock as the focus really has been on the new accessories.

I was sick with a nasty cold over the weekend so now I feel really behind. Definitely going to be turning off the computer for most of today, and just sew like a madwoman. Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

vivatveritas said...

i love this work in progress post! so inspiring. hope you'll feel better soon!

chie xx

esme and the lane way said...

I hope you have a lovely day of sewing, and I look forward to seeing the results :)

The Diva's Polish said...

You look COMPLETELY organised! Can't wait to see what is to come :) Be well soon.