Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nightgowns, Bows and Dusan Reljin - Photographer


1. Some vintage nightgowns I found in a box of scarves at the back of my cupboard. I bought them at least 10 years ago and had completely forgotten about them.

2. Photos by Dusan Reljin. See more at his website here.

3. Some things I have been working on for my stall at the Australian Burlesque Festival. I will have a stall at the Thursday night event - Shimmy Shakedown. Find out more at the official website here. Please come and say hello! I will have lots more one-off bows and knickers at super special market prices, and there is also a $250 voucher for Hopeless Lingerie up for grabs!

Gaby xoxo

5 comments:

MooBeeTees said...

Gaby, those nightgowns are fabulous - so pretty :)

Little Eden said...

the high waisted shorts are to die for!

nice-etc.com / caitlin said...

wow!! everything is so lovely..

Jen Jen said...

OMG! I'm so there :)
Love the pics - your so inspiring!

Shirin said...

sounds like such a great market!

i love your blog - you are such an inspiration.