Monday, April 12, 2010

Sneak Peek of new Hopelessly Devoted


I can't resist posting this - I am so in love with this picture! I know I should wait until everything is ready in the shop but it is just too pretty! This is the first shot from the new Hopelessly Devoted range - which I am still deciding exactly what to call! I have 27 new pieces to put in store hopefully within the next week or so. This one is the "Tina Giant Bow Headband". The beautiful model is Marianne Rutherford from Esme and The Lane Way, and the photographer is the very talented Jono Winnel. I am so happy with all of these pictures, definitely some of my favourite pictures of things I have made ever! Gaby xoxo

14 comments:

Brass Paperclip said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see your new collection. xoxo

Natalia said...

So very lovely Gaby!

esme and the lane way said...

It looks great! They were so lovely to work with xxx

planettreasures said...

Just lovely.

Cant wait to see the rest.

♥Lola said...

I love love this photo, it's so beautiful :)

Petaliferous said...

totally gorgeous - well done, can't wait to see the whole launch!

The Diva's Polish said...

Stunning photo! And a new blog to love. What more could I ask for?

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks so much! :D

Daydream Lily said...

yay!! looking beautiful, cant wait till all the rest are ready!! Oh and my lomo film is getting developed today.fingers crossed they worked out

x Liss

Leanne Lonergan said...

OH my....beautiful

MeAndBoo said...

looking forward to seeing the whole collection.

Vickie said...

so beautiful - both the photo & the bow :)

Laura said...

Great shot! You should defiantly frame it! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Janelle Haskin said...

This headband drives me wild!

xx
Janelle