Friday, April 30, 2010

Ellen Rogers and Dita Von Teese



I post a lot of things that I find inspiring and that I love, and every so often something comes along that completely floors me. I came across Ellen Rogers, a UK photographer last night and I am so stuck on her beautiful images. Please go and look at the rest of the amazing shots on her website here. Her about section says this... "I am a London based photographer. All my work is analogue and does not utilise any digital equipment or computer based manipulation (other than scanning the end result). My techniques mostly come from experimentation with traditional darkroom processes." AMAZING! 

Gaby xoxo 

PS And there is a stunning picture of Dita too.

5 comments:

my bat lightning heart said...

Wow...that is absolutely amazing! I can't believe it was all achieved in a darkroom. Pretty cool. I can't wait to have my own house & set up a darkroom one day.

Wrecked Stellar said...

Beautiful photos! I didn't even realize that was Dita- I saw her last weekend at the Santa Monica Vintage Expo- beautiful in person!

Krimly said...

I am in love with your photos!! they are so lovely!! :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Ligeia said...

fantastic set of shots!!

mwah!

Natalia said...

Just my cuppa tea, Gaby! Gorgeous pics.