Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hopeless in N.E.E.T. Magazine


I was contacted by this magazine a few months back for permission to use some of my pictures, and have been waiting excitedly to see the new issue! In the meantime I have become utterly addicted to their blog - you can find it HERE. The new issue is gorgeous, so many pretty things and lots of great clickable links. I really want some of those checkered shoes! 

I plan on having a big sewing day today so I will make sure to take lots more 'in progress' pictures, thanks so much for the great response to the last post :) Gaby xoxo

4 comments:

♥Lola said...

Congratulations! That's amazing :)

Kelsey Genna said...

yay! looks so pretty x

esme and the lane way said...

Yay for being featured, that's great!

Ligeia said...

wow!! that's such awesome news!

congrats!!