1. Earth Hour was last night and I made Nick and I take part and sit in the dark with *gasp* no computer or TV. We spent most of the hour discussing the point of it all (I am for, he was against, the gesture that is, not the environment!) and got into quite a heated debate, but at the end I decided I would really like to turn all the lights off and light candles more often as it really is very pretty. Obviously missing the true meaning but I don't think that hurts the cause!
2. Some silk roses I worked on this afternoon for a headband and some of my scribbles about measurements and things
3. Some blue things I am sewing
4. A play-suit I am working on for the new range. (I think that is The Corpse Bride in the background haha) Details need to be figured out but I am really happy with the progress so far.
5. Some of the things I have together so far for the new Hopelessly Devoted Range. Not all are in the right colours yet and I have a heap more ideas still coming, but I always feel a great sense of achievement when I lay everything out together like this!