Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aquamarine and Robert McGinnis

A new bow in store at Hopelessly Devoted - the start of a new range coming very soon! I have these in a few other colours I will photograph and list tomorrow. Find the blue one here. I love sewing with this sort of silk, it is much easier than silk satin but still has the beautiful rich colours and shine. New bow is surrounded by collected images with no links, sorry! Trying very hard to not post pictures without a reference, but with the hundreds on my hard drive it is too tempting sometimes. 

Paintings by Robert McGinnis, most famous for his James Bond posters. Gaby xoxo

7 comments:

Ligeia said...

lovely combo images

that blue bow is to die for

xoxo

Lulu said...

i looove the shoes the model is wearing in that last picture!

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

AnastasiaC said...

your blog posts are always so inspiring Gabby!!

rachel / Red Lips Vintage said...

i love the big photo of the gal in cat pose!

sinnlighet said...

Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

Treacle said...

I love the lingerie in these photos! Any idea who made the bodysuit or the high waist knickers?

Gaby and Jane said...

Thanks everyone!

And no I am sorry I have no idea who did the knickers or the bodysuit! I anyone does please let me know!

Gaby xoxo