Thursday, March 4, 2010

And the $100 Gift Voucher goes to.....


.... A red lipstick! Congratulations and thank you so much to everyone else who tweeted, blogged, commented and everything in between! This was a great little promotion and I consider it a true success!


A random collection of some things I like. Sourced from Tumblr, Flickr and Stumble. 



Here are a few more 'in progress' picture. The black with white frill is the leotard from the previous range, made from Bamboo Jersey. It isn't the best pattern as it is quite time consuming to sew, but I do want to try redrafting so I can have some all-in-ones in the new range. The frills work nicely as well, might put them on some knickers! The red piece is the side panel from the Hooper knickers. This is why they have the price tag! Getting all that silk chiffon gathering to sit nicely is very fiddly and takes ages to do properly. The other picture is a pile of my grading, grading plan and a To Do List. I make millions of To Do Lists, its the only way I can get anything done! Gaby xoxo

3 comments:

MooBeeTees said...

So much work Gaby! It's nice to have a little insight into your world :)

Clare said...

It's nice to see the calculator out. I'm always surprised (and a little overwhelmed) about how much of my high school maths is necessary for pattern making. As usual loving seeing how much work goes into your beautiful lingerie.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, and as soon as I get some moolah together I'll be purchasing some fancy knickers from you!