Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Hopeless Range 'Desperately' Sneak Peek! + Market Finds

Ok so this is something I am pretty excited about - a new little mini Hopeless range, shot by Avalon Westcott and modelled by Paige Royal. Love to hear what every one thinks of this shot, its quite different from the usual Hopeless look and I love it. The range was based on Desperately Seeking Susan but as usual it has ended up far from obvious 80s references. I have 10 new pieces to add to the shop next week, can't wait!
And a few things I found at the market today. I got some more bits and pieces but they are black and photograph terribly, I wore the floral dress today and can see myself wearing those wedges a lot. 
And here is Fashion Hayley wearing my Victoire Bow! This bow has been one of my biggest sellers, and I would love more pictures like this of people wearing them :) Gaby xoxo

5 comments:

Kelsey Genna said...

ohhh great! LOVE desperately seeking susan, one of my all time favourites! can't wait to see it all when it comes out gabby! xx

♥Lola said...

Gorgeous! I love this shot :)

frankufotos Lingerie said...

From just this (beautiful) photo, I don't know if I would have made the connection to DSS, but it looks unique and classy - looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection.

Gaby and Jane said...

I prefer the inspiration to much less obvious I think, so with the rest of the range you would not notice the connection with DSS either probably!

I was going to style it a bit more 80s Madonna, but thought it would be better to be more relaxed

Gaby

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i am so excited to see the rest of the images!! it looks like a shoot for W Magazine!
xoxo alison