Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretty Girls


Two wonderful photograhers. 1. Marissa Whipples Photostream at Flickr. I am always so impressed at people who can take wonderful pictures using basic cameras. Some of these are lomography, some are slr, but some are just point and shoot. Definitely inspires me to persist with my very very old digital camera. 2. Ellen Von Unwerth for Lula Magazine. I don't really need to say much here. This girl reminds me of Jessica from True Blood. I just finished the second season and I am a little obsessed. Taking photos of a bunch of new Hopelessly Devoted pieces today, so will hopefully be able to share them this afternoon! Gaby xoxo

1 comment:

Friend in Fashion said...

beautiful! My favourite image is the girl in the purple tree :)


Fashion giveaway @ www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com