Monday, December 28, 2009

Some presents




It feels a little like boasting doing this haha but I am doing it anyway! Here are some of my Christmas presents - Shoes from my lovely boyfriend Nick, Cat bookends from Mum and Dad, Mimco Hairclip from Nicks sister, ceramic Owl and Deer dish from my sister, floral purse from Nick's parents and Mum also got me possibly the most beautiful candle in the world from Carriere Freres Industrie. Screenshot from their website here. I also got some beautiful books, cake tins and muffin tins, perfume and some very special candles. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend and family. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for visiting our blog. Gaby xoxo

9 comments:

michelle said...

oh the deer dish and owl... i heart them. and those shoes, oh boy!

Jo said...

You got super spoiled! x

Deb - Two Cheeky Monkeys said...

Everything is so beautiful!!! Wish I could wear shoes like those, but I'd probably fall on my face or trip over while carrying one of my kids, hee hee.

Gaby and Jane said...

Yep I was totally spoilt!!

And yes those shoes are a little tricky to stay balanced on haha, but they are so special so I don't mind taking tiny steps and walking quite slowly haha

Gaby

bowsnhearts said...

Ooo the blue shoes are amazing!

Sushi said...

Gorgeous presents! Love the blue bow shoes :) x Sushi

Vickie said...

totally gorgeous gifts Gaby....love the clip :)

Humpty Dumpty said...

I love love those shoes!!!!!

Friend in Fashion said...

The shoes are absolutely stunning!

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x