Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stretching Yourself


I have been doing some serious recuperating and relaxing lately - well at least trying to. My mind still goes a million miles an hour almost 24 hours a day - thinking about knickers, being an entrepreneur, managing finances amongst so many other things. I feel as though I am never satisfied, but in a way that makes me want to keep going and stretching myself to reach my dreams. Though I do worry about burning the candle at both ends. Hence my little break before I release the next range. Just some random thoughts and some pretty pictures. Gaby xoxo

2 comments:

Nyjole said...

I love the pretty photograph of the pussy cats!

benconservato said...

I know all about the brain racing 24/7, it doesn't leave much time for rest. I love your photo choices. AND good luck creating more beautiful things.